© Copyright Notice

All Images on this Blog are the Intellectual Property of the John Gioannetti and may not be used or reproduced without expressed permission in writing. ................................................................................................................

Cropduster At Sunset

Camden Field Couva, 03rd Oct 2005

This is a sight that will not be seen again in T&T as the harvesting and production of sugar cane has stopped. An important part of T&T culture has died.

Canon EOS 20D / Canon 75 - 300 mm / iso 1600 / 1/250 sec / f-9

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice you use a Canon 20D for action shots and a Canon 5D for wildlife. I would have thought it would be the other way round. Do you have a preference?
Zebulon

Anonymous said...

HI John
love the blog
a good idea for connecting with larger groups is come up with a domain name that is more generic and park it on your site eg Trinidadphotography.com or what ever is available.
when people are surfing for those key words they will see you come up as well.

Anonymous said...

It's really sad. I'm not saying I miss hearing the crop duster over my house, but passing by the "cane fields" every day and looking at them? I think it makes my dad depressed.